When Pools are not installed correctly?
A number of complications can arise if a pool is not compacted by an inexperienced operator.
- Pools going out of level
- Paving sinkage
- Sides bowing
- Work not guaranteed
- Keep the pool clean
AT CONSOLIDATION ENTERPRISES WE GUARANTEE ALL OUR WORK
OUR COMPETITORS WILL NOT
Pool Re-Levelling Process
It is important when choosing a business to Pencil Compact your pool, to check their qualifications and the guarantees they offer you.
Unfortunatly too often we have seen clients take the cheaper option with devastating results, not realising the expensive ramifications.
The picture on the right illustrates what can happen if an unqualified contractor compacts a pool.
The shallow end of the pool has sunk by 30mm creating an uneven look when the pool is full. It now requires supports under the edgebeam to jack the shell to the correct height.
Below is a step by step process to rectify the problem.
- Pool water is pumped out to eleviate the weight at the shallow end of the pool. (Photo 1)
- The sand which was used to backfill the pool needs to be re-excavatedback away from the pool in order for jacks to be positioned for lifting. (Photo 1)
- Jacks have been positioned in three areas in order for an even lift. (Photo 1)
- Levels are checked prior to lifting low points of the pool. (Photo 2)
- Jacks are carefully raised until levels are correct. (Photo 3)
- Whilst the jacks hold the correct position, sand is thoroughly washed in to support the level. (Photo 4)
- Once the level has been fixed, the pool can then be backfilled and then filled with water.
- Once the pool is full, pencil compacting is completed from a qualified company.
To avoid this happening to you we recommend that before you authorise a contractor to carry out pencil compaction have them complete and sign the attached checklist form. Click Here
The following form will ensure you are 100% guaranteed that the pool will meet SPASA regulations. Consolidation Enterprises is the only company to record levels and offer such an ironclad guarantee.
DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN TO YOU - WE GUARANTEE ALL OUR WORK