Terms and Conditions for Services and Hire
- The customer acknowledges that the credit card details provided to Consolidation Enterprises are used to secure the booking.
- In the event of a service being cancelled, the customer acknowledges that the booking which has been secured through credit card will have a 25% cancellation fee applied.
- If credit card details are not available the customer must accept our terms and conditions by email. If the job is cancelled once conditions have been accepted, the customer is aware a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- Payments must be made in full upon completion of job.
- The customer will have the option of paying by Cheque, Cash, Electronic funds transfer (receipt required) or Credit Card details.
- If the customer is not home on delivery / installation or completion of the job, credit card details will automatically be entered onto invoice and debited within one week of job completion.
- The customer is aware if paying by Electronic funds transfer a receipt number will be required prior to completion of job.
- At all times, the stock delivered and recorded will remain the property of Consolidation Enterprises.
- All material will be delivered and set up by Consolidation Enterprises.
- The customer is aware of the hiring conditions set out by Consolidation Enterprises and acknowledges charges will apply after the due by date.
- Consolidation Enterprises takes no responsibility for damage which may occur during excavation works.
- The customer must ensure access when material is collected. Charges may apply if material is not freely available.
- Stock delivered is the responsibility of the customer, any stock missing will be charged to the customer at prime cost.
- The customer acknowledges in the event where material requires rectification due to outside factors, service charges will apply.
- If stock is damaged due to negligence charges will apply at Prime cost.
- The customer is aware mesh and planks is a temporary safety measure and is not to be used for walking or standing on.
- Consolidation Enterprises will not be held responsible for any accidents or injurys which may occur.
- It will be the customers responsibility to ensure material complies with council requirements.
- If material is stolen or moved Consolidation Enterprises must be contacted immediately.
- Hiring of protection boards will be delivered and set up by Consolidation Enterprises.
- Hiring periods are a minimum of one week.
- Delivery will commence one day prior to excavation and collected on the eighth day.
- The customer acknowledges if material is not ready for collection by due by date extra charges will apply. E.g. $1.00 per board per day.
- The boards will only be collected earlier upon the customer request (collected within 48 hours of notification).
- Hiring of temporary fence panels will be installed by Consolidation Enterprises in consultation with the customer.
- Hiring periods are a minimum of one month.
- Extended Hire - Up to 40mtrs - $55.00 per month.
- Extended Hire - 41mtrs to 60mtrs - $66.00 per month.
- Extended Hire - 61mtrs to 80mtrs - $77.00 per month.
- Payment to be made upon collection of fence if hiring exceeds one month.
Mesh & Planks Hire
- Hiring of Mesh and Planks will be installed by Consolidation Enterprises.
- Hiring periods are a minimum of 12 months.
- Extended hire - 8 panels to 10 panels - $55.00 per month
- Extended hire - 11 panels to 12 panels - $66.00 per month
- Extended hire - 13 panels to 14 panels - $77.00 per month
- Payment to be made upon collection of fence if hiring exceeds one month