Terms and Conditions - Pencil Compaction
- The customer acknowledges that the credit card details provided to Consolidation Enterprises are used to secure the booking.
- In the event of a service being cancelled, the customer acknowledges that the booking which has been secured through credit card will have a 25% cancellation fee applied.
- If credit card details are not available the customer must accept our terms and conditions by email. If the job is cancelled once conditions have been accepted, the customer is aware a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- Payments must be made in full upon completion of job.
- The customer will have the option of paying by Cheque, Cash, Electronic funds transfer (receipt required) or Credit Card details.
- If the customer is not home on delivery / installation or completion of the job, credit card details will automatically be entered onto invoice and debited within one week of job completion.
- The customer is aware if paying by Electronic funds transfer a receipt number will be required prior to completion of job.
- The customer acknowledges all quotes provided for pencil compactions are based in clean sand. If backfill sand is not clean warranties may be affected.
- The customer is aware if the water table exceeds the excavation, no guarantees will be provided upon the completion of the compaction. E.g. pool levels, sides bowing, paving sinkage.
- The customer is aware that drainage from paving must angle away from the pool, failing to do so will cause loss of warranty.
- The customer acknowledges any heavy material such as water features built or placed next to pool must be noted prior to compaction.
- The customer must inform Consolidation Enterprises Pty Ltd if excavation soil is in water, clay, rock. Consolidation Enterprises Pty Ltd will waive all warranties if river sand is used as backfill or screed sand around the shell.
- If a clay content is found to be used in the backfill, the customer will be provided with options prior to completion. . No responsibility will be taken for sides bowing or paving sinkage or pool levels.
- The customer is aware clay content may require a 2nd callout (at the customers expense) to allow for drainage between the washing in stages and the pencil compaction.
- If the customer wishes for the pool only to be washed in and not pencil compacted a fee of $200.00 will apply.
- The customer is aware that Consolidation Enterprises will take all due care when working in clay excavations but no warranties will be given unless the customer pays extra for the Full Warranty package (Extra $300.00)
- Sufficient drainage systems must be installed in clay or rock areas. Any pools which do not have sufficient drainage will cause loss of warranty.
- Consolidation Enterprises will guarantee the immediate surrounds of the shell for a maximum of 12 months. Any instruments such as penetrometers are not accepted as any form of gauge on the compaction.
- The customer is aware compactions are designed to eliminate air pockets in the immediate surrounds of the pool shell (up to 500mm).
- The customer acknowledges No Guarantees can be given outside the immediate surrounds of the pool shell unless stipulated.
- The customer must inform Consolidation Enterprises Pty Ltd if there is anything may which stop or hold up the compaction from taking place. E.g. Mesh and Planks, brick headers being installed, plumbers on site etc… failing to do so may incur extra charges.
- Consolidation Enterprises will guarantee the integrity of the shell and any connections within the associated working parameters. If the pool levels exceed the pool contract tolerances during associated works, Consolidation Enterprises will rectify to meet S.P.A.S.A standards.
- Consolidation Enterprises Pty Ltd will rectify any paving which may sink within the immediate surrounds of the shell.
- The customer is aware that Consolidation Enterprises Pty Ltd does not warrant pave lock around swimming pools and will not replace it if pavers require attention. (Pave locks terms and conditions stipulate NOT to be used around pools)